PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jrharrigan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
I am clueless in the ways of spreadsheets, but I can fill them out if someone else designs them. So do any of you have a spreadsheet to log tobaccos? I'd like to keep track better than I do.

Ryszard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2019
Europe
I used to, at the beginning of the journey, but at some point I kept adding tobacco to the cellar and now I am at a complete loss as to what I actually have cellared. I since began to appreciate the excitement of stumbling upon blends I simply forgot. ?

I don't really have a system for acquiring tobacco, I walk into the store and if they have something I have tried before or that simply stands out I purchase everything they have of that tobacco.

In the beginning, I would transfer everything to mason jars, now it's round tins piling up everywhere and only the occasional opened tin or rectangle/paper tin that makes it to the jar - saves money for more tobacco. cray

jrharrigan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
Happy to build you one if you know what inputs you want to track.
Guessing:
  • Purchase date
  • Manufacturer
  • Blend
  • Type
  • Quantity
  • Notes
This looks right. I am interested in a grand total on the weight too.

I'd appreciate whatever you could do. I would like the order to be: Manufacturer, blend, date, weight, notes...with a total weight at the bottom, if that makes sense.

Dio

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 21, 2020
I dont have spreadsheet for pipe tobacco.

I use to use cigargeeks to keep track of all my cigar purchases until someday I accidentally deleted the list.

BeardonBoards

Lurker
Jan 12, 2021
Cleveland, OH
Here is my spreadsheet. Make a copy for yourself and clear out information. Just to let you know the Age Date field is a formula so don't clear that column out.