PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
WARNING - SPOILERS!! Don't continue to read if your Goody Bag hasn't arrived yet and you want it to be a surprise!!!

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

My International Pipe Smoking Day goody bag arrived today - Three 1.5oz tins of Sutliff Private Stock (Bosphorus Cruise, Kentucky Planter, and Charlemagne), a 1/4oz sampler of 4th Generation Erik Stokkebye 1897, a 1/4oz sampler of Peter Stokkebye Golden Dansk, a 50ct. of fluffy Stanwell pipe cleaners, and two boxes of matches. Dude, that is PRETTY SWEET, even more so for FREE! I was planning on ordering extra Frog Morton blends anyway, so this deal was fantastic!
Did everyone get the same stuff, or was it different for others?

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
tom - the goody bag was party of the IPSD celebration: P&C came up with the idea of rewarding those who ordered on IPSD with the goody bag. They bagged up 400-450 of the things and used them all up.
hp

les

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
You had to purchase $35 or more worth of pipes, pipe tobacco, and pipe accessories on ISPD, the 20th. They're all long gone now, dude, sorry.

quincy

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2013
I got everything but the dansk. I got slippers instead haha!

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Hmmmm - went looking through my P&C box for the Golden Dansk and found the slippers instead too. Quincy - does that make you'n me special, or are we on some kind of list? lol
hp

les

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Yep got the slippers, they will probably be just a novelty item to put somewhere (trash). Honestly I've got a couple pairs of $100 slippers, don't see me wearing them. I would have rather have the Dansk. Everything else the same.

Craig

tanless1

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 14, 2010
Don't throw those slippers out; just pass them along....or keep them for company.
That sounds like an AMAZING goody bag.

zyrcon

Lurker
Jan 17, 2013
2013 IPSD Goodie Bag
2013-02-23_01-05-59_309_zps88187968.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.