PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2014
Yeah I wouldn't touch Instagram with a 42.5' pole.

At least not with personal information, once I have a public facing business of course Social Media is one of the best marketing tools.

Reactions: Kobold

brooklynpipeclub

Can't Leave
Sep 6, 2019
Brooklyn, NYC
www.instagram.com
@brooklynpipeclub
IG is a great creative outlet for me as I'm a photo hobbyist who enjoys documenting pipes I'm about to smoke. I also use it to keep a visual track of those pipe/tobacco combinations that really sing. Further, it serves as a social media presence for the Brooklyn Pipe Club - an informal group of like minded enthusiasts.

ChippewaAce

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2021
Tennessee
@brooklynpipeclub
IG is a great creative outlet for me as I'm a photo hobbyist who enjoys documenting pipes I'm about to smoke. I also use it to keep a visual track of those pipe/tobacco combinations that really sing. Further, it serves as a social media presence for the Brooklyn Pipe Club - an informal group of like minded enthusiasts.
For sure! It has many positive uses for pipe smokers. Glad to follow you!

username

Lifer
Dec 24, 2014
Tucson Az
It’s mostly pictures of my cat and my anime figures I collect and some of my tattoos Nothing really pipe related in there thu @jackofziggymoons

csaroboll

Lurker
Jul 30, 2021
I'm on Instagram, too. For a long time now, I have had two accounts on which I show my life and how I run my business.
Initially, it was planned to invest in advertising to increase the number of subscribers. However, then I put that idea aside because I found a more profitable option, namely assistance from famoid.com.
Today such services are gaining popularity because efficiency is the most suitable for the economical option of developing your account in Instagram, and in other social networks, it is also known.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Just to keep it real, I'll admit that Forums and email are the only social media I use, and attending church these days on youTube. Never did Facebook, Instagram, texting, Tic Tok, or any of the other dozens, scores, hundreds of digital conduits. Facebook always felt like a hustle to me, as did My Space before that. I did attend a Zoom birthday party with my wife on her phone. Our cat Fred, who shared the birthday person's name, also appeared with us. The one other time I tried Zoom, I looked so poorly I signed off. Either, it made me look awful, or I was on the verge of dying, and wanted off of Zoom either way.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
nope not on any other social media. Personal reason that are actually kind of stupid to be honest. People always assume it's the reasons they would leave too.
But the only reason I was commenting is once I joined twitter solely get promotional information about tobacco and a few other things. I made zero posts got tons of followers. Like more followers then my friends that thought they set twitter on fire. Finally got one comment or whatever it's called on twitter that made me realize I accidentally catfished a bunch of fetishists with the name I used. That's funny to me.

keithmaclroz

Lurker
Jul 28, 2021
It surprises me that there are people who don't use Instagram. Especially if you are a fan of beautiful tobacco pipes. As it turns out, Instagram is almost the only social network with an emphasis on visual and static content. There is no close competitor in the Internet space in this area with about the same size audience. This is the problem with Instagram: because of such a large number of people, there is a lot of garbage on the social network. But beyond that, you can find a real treasure. It can be hard to find because most people are attracted to other trivial things. But if accounts that have really valuable content, they use promotion techniques like Buy Instagram Likes - Real & Instant - $1/100! - https://megafamous.com/buy-instagram-likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.