PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
The last thing I heard was that they were having some issues with the FDA or something, but planned to be shipping soon. That was months ago..... I got to try a few G&H blends today that I haven’t had before, and some were real winners. I actually trade my buddy out of his jar of Scotch Flake, lol. I’d like to add a couple of the ones I tried to the cellar, but..... Hard to do when it’s not being imported....

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Just my local ones.

If you want GH blends, pick up the phone tomorrow and start calling. You will find it if you're tenacious. It may be $4 to $6 per tin more but you'll find it. I don't that anyone here knows when GH will ship again. GH may not have more than a general idea. The virus has even impacted the tobacco manufacturers. Save your money so when they do ship, you'll be ready to buy a good supply.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
If you want GH blends, pick up the phone tomorrow and start calling. You will find it if you're tenacious. It may be $4 to $6 per tin more but you'll find it. I don't that anyone here knows when GH will ship again. GH may not have more than a general idea. The virus has even impacted the tobacco manufacturers. Save your money so when they do ship, you'll be ready to buy a good supply.
It’s not something I need that badly, just something I’d like to add to the cellar. I’ll wait until the online vendors have it. I was just wanting to know if anyone had any updates.

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
The last thing I heard was that they were having some issues with the FDA or something, but planned to be shipping soon. That was months ago..... I got to try a few G&H blends today that I haven’t had before, and some were real winners. I actually trade my buddy out of his jar of Scotch Flake, lol. I’d like to add a couple of the ones I tried to the cellar, but..... Hard to do when it’s not being imported....

Reactions: petes03

spicy_boiii

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
Cannot verify this whatsoever, but an online retailer has stated an "August" resupply. Well, we're in August so I guess we'll know soon if that's true.

I was able to snag some Sam Gawith about a month ago by chance, which went out of stock faster than the Esoterica drop.

Reactions: petes03 and BROBS

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
I personally have found it super helpful to follow Watch City, The Country Squire, and a few others on Instagram. They’re always really good about posting an APB as soon as they get good restocks of hard to find stuff. As many others have mentioned, Boswells is the jam for bulk stuff ?

Reactions: petes03
Status
Not open for further replies.