PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherokeeBilly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2014
Granbury, TX
I just got a PS4 and am loving it. I'm not on it a lot as I am working on being the best husband and father in the world! But I do like to jump on there and play Farcry4, Madden 15 and various free games that are available to PS+ members. So who has one and what's your user name? I only have 1 friend on there and he works nights so I never see him or get to match up and play anything together. Mine is Ozzie11592 friend me if you like.
Billy

sean81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
I am a member of the PS4 community. I usually only play on the weekends (I also work). I play a wide variety of games. My favorites are Battlefield 4, Grand Theft Auto 5, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and the Assassins Creed games (I have all of them). My PSN ID is CheseBurgr_Eddy, I don't have FarCry or Madden, but if you have Battlefield4, COD: AW, or either of the PS4 Assassins Creed games, feel free to add me.

CherokeeBilly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2014
Granbury, TX
Ill add you, I have 10 keys for Farcry4 to hand out for coop play. I plan on grabbing one of the AC games today, not sure if I want Unity or Black Flag first. COD is on the radar too, should have that one by Christmas.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I'm on PSN also... I've been playing a lot of Destiny lately although I'm planning on getting Far Cry 4 fairly soon. Feel free to add me. Username: jannock-topus

unholy1

Might Stick Around
May 4, 2014
Damn. I just bought a PS3 last Christmas. Guess I'm a late adopter.
Anyhoo, pick up The Last of Us. Youl'll thank me later.

planetary

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 4, 2012
SF Bay Area
The Last of Us is very good. I'm enjoying Dragon Age at the moment, Geometry Wars 3 for twitchy nostalgia, and Costume Quest 2 with the kids.

billbearcat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 3, 2011
I have one also. I don't get to play much because it is either play or smoke a pipe. I enjoy the Call of Duty line of games and the Assassin's Creed games. I have played all the Call of Duty's, this last one is a bit different, i like it. I have not played the new Assassin's Creed yet. Black Flag was a lot of fun. It has a tremendous amount of "ship play."

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Still on the X-Box 360 but looking to upgrade soon!
As for games, I was ruined by Skyrim ... nothing even compares now.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
We have a PS3 that gets little use. Since the kids have us busy as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest I don't have much time to play video games. I use to enjoy SOCOM, and God of War quite a bit.

planetary

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 4, 2012
SF Bay Area
Cobguy - Dragon Age 3 is the closest thing on the new consoles to Skyrim. Not fully open-ended, but it scratches some of the RPG itches, for sure, and is pretty darn good.

sean81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
Billy,

If you haven't already purchased an Assassins Creed game and didn't play the PS3 series of games, then I suggest you go with Unity. It has a very neat cooperative game play feature that is new to the series. Also, if you haven't already purchased one, I suggest you look getting a headset. I personally use the Playstation Pulse Elite headset and it is fantastic, and comparatively not too expensive at $150. There is also the slightly cheaper version of this headset. It's the Playstation wireless stereo headset, it runs $100. Both of these are completly wireless (there is an even cheaper version, but it is a wired headset). I've owned the super expensive ($300) Astro A50 wireless surround headset and the Playstation wireless headsets are, IMO, just as good and half (or less) of the price. The other option would be to purchase the PS4 camera ($60 I think), it also has a mic and does a fairly good job of recoginizing your voice and eliminating the tv sound from the transmission.

mephistopheles

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 14, 2014
My brother was just given a PS4 for his birthday yesterday. Both him and I have been long time PS3 gamers. We only have one game, Destiny, but we would love to befriend any of you that would like to play on PS4.
My account is: Digital-Champion

His account is: Xekran
Feel free to send us friend requests directly and just let us know who you are or even send me a private message on here. Whatever strikes your fancy or is easier.

CherokeeBilly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2014
Granbury, TX
Sean,

I didn't have a PS3, I did have an Xbox and played some assasins creed a long time ago. Loved that game so I am interested in Black Flag and Unity. I didn't get out to grab Black Flag but I intend to. Everytime I see the trailer for Unity I flip flop to wanting that game lol Oh to have unlimited time and money, but alas I have neither. Still playing Farcry 4 and its a blast the further in I get. My wish list is as follows:
Dragon Age Inquisition

COD

Assassins Creed, either of them

Driveclub

Oct 31, 2014
I'm on... Currently playing Destiny or the various free games. Secret Ponchos (one of the games this month) is a really fun distraction.
Pirate_Monkee_ is my psn id

Status
Not open for further replies.