Any pipe smokers that live on the beach?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Joe_Traveler.jpg

bambam

Can't Leave
Jun 22, 2011
Virginia
I think I'm the only pipe smoker who lives on the Crystal Coast of NC. I have yet to see another pipe smoker here in Emerald Isle :puffy:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Please post your address so we can all come to visit. What time is lunch? Where's the tobacco supply?

smokeydogg

Lurker
Apr 30, 2018
I think I'm the only pipe smoker who lives on the Crystal Coast of NC. I have yet to see another pipe smoker here in Emerald Isle :puffy:
How about pipe smokers native to the beach? I am originally from EI. You could find my father smoking on the beach.

coldsmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 29, 2016
Nunavut
I live so close to the sea I could whizz off my deck into the high tide.

The fact that sea is frozen for 7 months of the year ...

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I would never live near a beach. Just too many things to cause a tsunami these days. :)
I gotta admit though, Florida beaches were always very nice when I visited my parents. Jupiter and Cocoa beaches were both nice. The gulf side has some nice beaches as well.

brassmonkey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2018
We live about 100 metres from the waters edge, only small beaches though as its on a peninsula. The water recedes about 200 metres at low tide and at high tide its too shallow to swim in, anyhow its winter here so I wont be swimming. Lots of wildlife, - Sea lions, penguins and an Albotross nesting site at the peninsula heads. Good area for bird watching but no coconuts though

floridapipeman

Might Stick Around
Jun 3, 2018
I live in Florida, on the east coast and I dislike the beach. I have salt water in my back yard and enjoy the view and pleasure it affords me while smoking with no sand in my feet, car, shower and clothes. 8)

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
My brother lives in Bradenton, and we visited him just after New Years Day. We had a great time. I bought a few tins of Esoterica from a tobacco shop in Sarasota, and I was probably the only pipe guy on the beach that weekend.
We have a house on Bolivar Penisula just north of Galveston that we try to use as much as we can. This is another place where the piper population balloons up to one some weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.