Any Pipe Clubs in Sarasota / Tampa, FL Area?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbriar

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 17, 2012
Suncoast Florida by the Beach
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title - Bob

Looking to see if there are any pipe clubs or any members in the Sarasota, FL area. /sound out, please!

Last edited by a moderator:

badbriar

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 17, 2012
Suncoast Florida by the Beach
Well... a couple of places that I know of here in Sarasota that are cigar friendly and so - pipe friendly...
West End Pub in Gulfgate area. Nice pub, older crowd (no 20-somethings) with good happy hour prices. Patio area out back with tv screen. Another is Lelu's Coffee on Siesta Key. Patio out front. In season, parking in the back is tough. Good people watching here. Great, strong coffee! Yet another is Crescent Club also on the key. Cigars (pipes) out front under the tent area - twit screens in the tent area. Another decent pub with good prices.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Well... a couple of places that I know of here in Sarasota that are cigar friendly and so - pipe friendly...
West End Pub in Gulfgate area. Nice pub, older crowd (no 20-somethings) with good happy hour prices. Patio area out back with tv screen. Another is Lelu's Coffee on Siesta Key. Patio out front. In season, parking in the back is tough. Good people watching here. Great, strong coffee! Yet another is Crescent Club also on the key. Cigars (pipes) out front under the tent area - twit screens in the tent area. Another decent pub with good prices.

Thanks! I'll definitely check several of those out while I'm there.

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
I just exchanged an email with the St. Pete Pipe Club and there will be a meeting in January. They indicated they list info on Facebook and Instagram but I'm not a member of either.

Will look int St Pete Club as I’ll be there in October.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
When you make it down here, give a shout. I'm just 10 minutes from Siesta Key! We can find some good places to smoke a few good bowls!
Are you familiar with Manasota Key (a few miles S of Venice). Parents had a house there when it was all residential.

Status
Not open for further replies.