Any Pipe Clubs in Sarasota / Tampa, FL Area?

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Tobacco Treasures Ad

Search on Site

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Genod Pipes
6 Fresh Jacono Pipes
48 Fresh Brigham Pipes
9 Fresh Mastro Geppetto Pipes
12 Fresh Eltang Basic Pipes

Recent Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbriar

Oct 17, 2012
Central Florida
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title - Bob

Looking to see if there are any pipe clubs or any members in the Sarasota, FL area. /sound out, please!

Last edited by a moderator:

hoosierpipeguy

Preferred Member
Jan 28, 2018
I'm vacationing in Siesta Key January and February. Would like to know if there are spots for pipe smokers to hang out around Sarasota.

Tobacco Treasures Ad

Elric

Preferred Member
Sep 19, 2019
Liplapper Lane
tobaccocellar.com
I just exchanged an email with the St. Pete Pipe Club and there will be a meeting in January. They indicated they list info on Facebook and Instagram but I'm not a member of either.

badbriar

Oct 17, 2012
Central Florida
Well... a couple of places that I know of here in Sarasota that are cigar friendly and so - pipe friendly...
West End Pub in Gulfgate area. Nice pub, older crowd (no 20-somethings) with good happy hour prices. Patio area out back with tv screen. Another is Lelu's Coffee on Siesta Key. Patio out front. In season, parking in the back is tough. Good people watching here. Great, strong coffee! Yet another is Crescent Club also on the key. Cigars (pipes) out front under the tent area - twit screens in the tent area. Another decent pub with good prices.

hoosierpipeguy

Preferred Member
Jan 28, 2018
Well... a couple of places that I know of here in Sarasota that are cigar friendly and so - pipe friendly...
West End Pub in Gulfgate area. Nice pub, older crowd (no 20-somethings) with good happy hour prices. Patio area out back with tv screen. Another is Lelu's Coffee on Siesta Key. Patio out front. In season, parking in the back is tough. Good people watching here. Great, strong coffee! Yet another is Crescent Club also on the key. Cigars (pipes) out front under the tent area - twit screens in the tent area. Another decent pub with good prices.

Thanks! I'll definitely check several of those out while I'm there.

bent1

Preferred Member
Jan 9, 2015
WV
I just exchanged an email with the St. Pete Pipe Club and there will be a meeting in January. They indicated they list info on Facebook and Instagram but I'm not a member of either.

Will look int St Pete Club as I’ll be there in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobacco Treasures Ad