PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jerry144

Might Stick Around
May 2, 2021
Hey All - I noticed there are a few of us from the Austin area. I live in Fredericksburg, but stay in North Austin for work during the week. Does anyone have interest in forming up a pipe club in Austin? I have never been to one, but it sounds like it might be fun...

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Hey All - I noticed there are a few of us from the Austin area. I live in Fredericksburg, but stay in North Austin for work during the week. Does anyone have interest in forming up a pipe club in Austin? I have never been to one, but it sounds like it might be fun...
I have good news for you; the Austin Pipe Club has been up and running for years and is one of the most active in the country. In fact, they are the driving force behind the annual Texas Pipe Show. The membership is large and I have had the pleasure of attending several of their meetings over the years. I would join them every month if I didn't live 100 miles south Austin. Several of their members are also members of this forum. You can get more info on the Austin Pipe Club by going to their website here: Home - Austin Texas Pipe Club - https://www.austinpipeclub.com/

Hope to meet you at one of their meetings!

Steve

Reactions: briarbuda48