Any Idea When the Next GH and Co Drop Will Be?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
It has been something like 11 months since the last major Gawith, Hoggarth, and Co drop. Having never tried these tobaccos, I was lucky enough to score some Bosun Cut Plug, Coniston Cut Plug, as well as Dark Flake and a couple of others back in January, and really enjoyed pretty much everything I tried (even Dark Flake Scented, which is not an everyday smoke for me but thoroughly excellent when I'm craving a strong, weird smoke) but since then I don't think I've seen any major stock, especially in bulk. I have a forum member to thank for introducing me to some of the ropes as well, which are also all excellent.

Anyone have any idea when another drop might be? Any rumors? Anyone? Bueller?

spicy_boiii

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
According to someone on another forum involved in the process, for whatever that's worth, a shipment has already left G&H headed for the states. The unknown is how long it will take to get to its destination, customs, etc.

My non educated guess based on what I've read is by the end of January. Possibly sooner.

But I don't claim to know any of this with any authority or accuracy.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
According to someone on another forum involved in the process, for whatever that's worth, a shipment has already left G&H headed for the states. The unknown is how long it will take to get to its destination, customs, etc.

My non educated guess based on what I've read is by the end of January. Possibly sooner.

But I don't claim to know any of this with any authority or accuracy.
That seems about right. The last one came at the end of January 2020.

1-16-2021.............. at exactly 3:40 PM, Eastern Standard Time.............. SSSSSHHHHHHHHH........don't tell anybody!........... ?

Setting an alert on my phone right now. You'd better be right! :LOL:

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
What y'all buying when it gets here?

I'd like to stock up on:
Bosun Cut Plug
Sweet Maple Twist
Cherry Vanilla Flake
Brown Flake Scented

And I'd like to try:
Ennerdale
Grasmere
Rum Flake

Anything without that menthol flavour is fine by me

Then you'd better buy in bulk! Although I have heard that if you take the tobacco out of the green tin the menthol flavoring goes away pretty much instantaneously. If you put it back in the tin, however...

Status
Not open for further replies.