Any Club's in the Southern California Area

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockRash

Sep 8, 2019
California
I've been a off and on again pipe smoker for 10 years now. The past year or so I have really stepped up my pipe game. Is there any clubs in the socal area I'm in norco in riverside county I'd love to find some local guys/gals that enjoy the hobby as much as I do.

Reactions: sgh

Drucquers Banner

Frozenoak

Oct 9, 2019
Lake Elsinore, CA
San Diego has a pipe club. They are active on Facebook if you search Sandiegopipeclub. They have a meeting every Sunday it looks like. I haven’t been to one yet but I keep meaning to. I thought there was another group that used to meet at Olde Towne Smoke Shoppe in Temecula but I can’t find them on the internet.

Regards,
Dale

Frozenoak

Oct 9, 2019
Lake Elsinore, CA
I can report that the San Diego Pipe Club does indeed meet weekly (Sunday from 2:00-5:00) at Liberty Tobacco in Claremont. Including next week, even though most of the members will be in Las Vegas for the West Coast Pipe Show. I stopped by yesterday for a quick peek and ended up staying for about 3 hours.

sgh

Nov 22, 2019
I live in San Bernardino, and am also wondering about SoCal pipe clubs.

atomic

Nov 27, 2019
Orange County, CA
I myself have never attended this meetup (nor have I ever posted here before - hello everyone), but a few months ago I came across a meetup in Orange County usually in the City of Orange or Anaheim. Every month near the meetup date they post the latest details and their club appears to be active. I hope to make it out one day myself if I can get my schedule to comply. Pipemaker Neal Monier is somewhat involved is what I have gathered from an old Pipe and Tamper podcast if I remember correctly. It was my conclusion that many at the meetup smoke his pipes. Here's their page:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drucquers Banner