Any Bulk Tobacco Similar to Quiet Nights?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Rebelyanks

Lurker
Oct 2, 2022
Hey All, wondering is anyone has stumbled across a similar blend to Quiet Nights but in bulk form? I love QN and have a number of tins cellaring but want something I can buy in bulk as a working version day to day.

Thank you for the help!

brooklynpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2018
They do have 8 oz tins - kinda tough to recommend something in the bulk flake cut English world.
Peep the F&K bulk blends - they may have something that scratches the itch but they are a step down in availability

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Can't say I've found any. I've just been buys 8oz cans like they are going out of business. Wish they would offer it in 1lb bags. That and Spark Plug...at least give is an 8oz tin Greg...please?

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Rebelyanks

Lurker
Oct 2, 2022
I will to check them out. Yes definitely difficult on the cut, but more interested in something similar from a flavor, overall mouth feel profile. I go through so many tins of QN so figure I would look for a cheaper alternative that has that tanginess and full body feel.

Rebelyanks

Lurker
Oct 2, 2022
They do have 8 oz tins - kinda tough to recommend something in the bulk flake cut English world.
Peep the F&K bulk blends - they may have something that scratches the itch but they are a step down in availability
And thank you on the suggestion for F&K might give them a try either way.

Jun 23, 2019
Honestly, Quiet Nights/Chelsea Morning has a uniqueness that's hard to find a match for in the bulk realm. But like someone has already mentioned they do have a 8 oz version that's decent value and all your major outlets will have seasonal sales 20-25% off, can probably bring your per ounce cost down to $4 ish (as good as any bulk blend).

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
...and all your major outlets will have seasonal sales 20-25% off, can probably bring your per ounce cost down to $4 ish (as good as any bulk blend).
This is pretty much the only time I add to my cellar. Smoking Pipes will usually do 15% off throughout the year on GLP and C&D tobaccos and on special occasions, I have seen 20% off, which is a great time to stock up on favorites.