PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Be careful for those that ordered from Tobacco Pipes.com. Called them this morning to verify my confirmed order of 12 tins. They apologized and said they oversold and could only ship 5. That’s bullshit! Needless to say I cancelled my entire order and ordered 12 from Smoking Pipes. Glad I called
I've had a dozen or more orders from them since I started this type of purchasing earlier in the year and they've always been fast, efficient, and the best prices of the sites I've compared. So 100% in my experience.

forloveoffreedom

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 29, 2013
I primarily only use TP for online purchases. I received my ship notification this morn at 7am. Pretty darn good for purchasing at 1am I’d say. Also to note, there are only a few folks on the phones there. I think it’s a smaller operation vs SP where I have also experienced an oversold situation. Specifically Frog ATP where I ordered 6 and received only 2 with one being dented. Still like those folks too tho.

Reactions: Jwebb90

Swiss Army Knife

Can't Leave
Jul 12, 2021
North Carolina
Usually TP is very fast for me, customer service has been great as well. They called me just to make sure it was okay that one of the two Rattray's Exotic Passion tins had a slight dent on the top as they only had those two left in stock. Didn't bother me any.

With the Cringle Flake order it looks like they got the label made on Dec. 1 but didn't get them to USPS until yesterday evening. Probably had a lot of orders to send out all at once so I can't blame them, and it feels silly to complain about an extra few days shipping time!

Reactions: strave19