PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
After the sucess of winning the Woodcock billiard made by Eric Nording and auctioned at eBay, I thought, what are the chances of more straight billiards by Nording being around? Did a search: sure enough, there it was, another hunter's series Nording billiard. Although not themed after a specific game animal or fishing, it's easy to see this in the cletched teeth of an outdoorsman. I bid a ridiculous price for it, unneccessarily as it turned out; there were no counter bids and I won the pipe for a third of what I spent on the Woodcock. Beautiful finish, surface like glass, and big. Wow. And, BTW, the Woodcock remains a great smoker. Here this new billiard:

s-l1600-32-600x369.jpg

The drawback is I have to wait a month to arrive from Denmark. Hope I can wait that long.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Darn, almost forgot to post the drawing for Jay's approval...

img_1711-416x600.jpg

Cool, huh? I'm going to frame this and put it above my pipe display table...

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"put it above my pipe display table..."
You actually have a pipe display table :rofl:
That's rather like a mechanic having a spanner display table or a wood carver having a chisel display table.
A pipe is merely a tool for smoking tobacco in FFS :roll:
Regards,
Jay.

Jan 8, 2013
As much as I love Nordings... why do I not have one of these yet? I think the next time I see one of these, or the fox pipe, I'm going to have to snag it. Enjoy the heck out of it :puffy:

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Anthony, there is another Woodcock available at eBay, put up a few days after I won mine. And the price was ridiculously low. Now go get it. You don't want me to be the only kid on the block with one, do you? Then you can write a thread on this grand pipe. Jay will appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.