Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

May 24, 2022
Minnesota
Hello all, been hanging around a little while now and decided to join on. I've been smoking a pipe off and on for 16 years. I was 28 when my father passed away and I inherited his pipe. Only smoked it a few times a year until the last few years. I now smoke my various pipes daily. I'm now in my mid 40s and find connection with my father whenever I light up and take a puff. I am so content with a good book in hand and a pipe pressed to my lips. I also am a long time musician. I perform regularly at breweries, distilleries and wine bars.
Happy to be here to discuss one of my favorite obsessions.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hello all, been hanging around a little while now and decided to join on. I've been smoking a pipe off and on for 16 years. I was 28 when my father passed away and I inherited his pipe. Only smoked it a few times a year until the last few years. I now smoke my various pipes daily. I'm now in my mid 40s and find connection with my father whenever I light up and take a puff. I am so content with a good book in hand and a pipe pressed to my lips. I also am a long time musician. I perform regularly at breweries, distilleries and wine bars.
Happy to be here to discuss one of my favorite obsessions.
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: Jack Pine Piper