Another "Male" Pipe. What are they thinking?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Uh huh...
http://smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/tokutomi/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=102168
I'm at a loss for words. Why can't they make pipes that have women parts? :crazy:
Thoughts?

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
That is truly disturbing. Thanks Spartan, you have definitely helped my budget...PAD is now in full remission.
OMG did anyone read the description that goes along with this pipe?
I did now... :rofl:

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
It's a Toku, he made it because he can. Quite possibly the greatest living carver. Would I buy the pipe? Probably not, but he's still Toku, student of Sixten, and inheritor of Nordh briar. Above awesome.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I agree Jpberg, the carver is amazing once you've seen what he can do.
And if I were a collector with the cash, I might buy this purely to display it and laugh at people when they saw it.
The fact that he made this on purpose makes it all the more funny.
Edit: Whoever buys it should frame Ted's description of the pipe.
Priceless. Well... $1000

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Ugly...
And then this thought popped in my head "What would you use to tamp this with ?".... finger tamping ???? Heck no !! :rofl:
Now I need a bowl and a stiff drink to forget that horrific thought.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Good thing the shaft......uuuhh.....the stem is very narrow. tho i could never smoke out of that it would be an awesome show piece.

elwin

Lurker
May 3, 2012
I wouldn't touch that pipe with a six foot pole.

Paul Wieznuski, a six foot Pole, said he wouldn't touch it either...

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
As far as I'm concerned, Tokutomi can do no wrong. He can make as many nutsack pipes as he wants, hell, he can make a full blown raging hard on dick pipe and I'll still defend him.
I am in awe of his skill, of his history, and of his reverence for those who carved before him. I wish I had a picture of the poker that he made from one of the blocks that Bo left him, it was the most perfect pipe I have ever seen, absolute perfection in briar, a loving tribute to a man who inspired him, and kept his connection with the masters alive. Just stunning, and awe inspiring.

shawn

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
Do we still have a few ladies here? I would be interested in their point of view.

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
:rofl:
Hahaha ohhh geeze! I won't call it ugly because that would be sort of insulting to the gender that I am but geeze! Honestly if I were a man with a goodly amount of disposable income I would buy that. I'm not sure I could bring myself to put it in my mouth but I would definitely give that one a fine and eye catching display. One hell of a conversation starter...then again that could also be a good reason to smoke it in public. :laughat:

Status
Not open for further replies.