PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
I'll take your word for it. I'm not too worried about missing out on it.

Totally. But some folks will ride the fence on a blend and then complain that they missed it. There’s hot irons that need striking. Not saying you specifically, it just never ceases to amaze me how people will pop up wanting to buy a blend after it’s been discussed on the forum for a week prior to selling out.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Totally. But some folks will ride the fence on a blend and then complain that they missed it. There’s hot irons that need striking. Not saying you specifically, it just never ceases to amaze me how people will pop up wanting to buy a blend after it’s been discussed on the forum for a week prior to selling out.
Oh don't get me wrong, if they offered a Virginia/Oriental with a significant proportion of Yenidje, I'd be all over that shit.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Four pounds.?

Your honor, I rest my case.

I definitely wasn’t talking about you. Like I said, I’m pretty confident if something catches your eye, you’re going deep in round 1. To be fair, I’m not really talking about anyone in particular, it’s just funny how that pattern always seems to happen.

Side note - I did see Pipestud selling HH Rustica for $45/tin over the weekend, so that limited edition MB marketing has legs.

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
I got you. I noticed that with the Burley London Blend. I like all the other roll cakes from MacB, and the Newminster rounds, so i don't see this one being anything other than quality.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
For sure - and Sakura is literally THE perfect tobacco for that pipe. Even if you don’t like it, it’s nearly obligatory.
Did I ever explain to you why I bought that pipe for Sakura?

God Bruce could blast. What a talent.
You should have watched him do it, he could tell you what it was going to look like before he began blasting. Just incredible.?

Status
Not open for further replies.