PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Andre Tessier. Andre was born and raised on Long Island, New York and still resides there today. He is a member of the New York City Pipe Club, and is the Secretary for the United Pipe Clubs of America. He is also a member of New York Sky Blues which is New York City’s Official Supporters Club branch of Manchester City. At the top of the show, Brian will give us an update on his custom-blended tobacco that he’s been aging since December 2019.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Andre-Tessier.jpg

Last edited:

rick3wood

Might Stick Around
Oct 24, 2022
The Lone Star State
another great show , mr Tessier interview was interesting and adding a Sammy Davis Jr song was icing on the cake. keep up the fun shows. i started listening at show #527,i got to find time for the older ones

Reactions: Nevaditude

jmsmitty6

Can't Leave
Jan 12, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
Brian,

Although I've never met Andre in person, I have definitely seen him at Chicago and NASPC shows and he is every bit the character in visualization as he was on the show. Fascinating the work he is doing to help and promote pipe clubs. I may have to pull him aside and talk to him about that in Chicago. Wonderful song and rant. Thanks for another great show.

Jason