PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Odd. I was under the impression that most tobacco blends use some PG to keep hydrated. Could well be. In any case, aros have sort of been off the menu for that reason.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Death, have you tried Cult Blood Red Moon yet? I never thought in a million years that I would enjoy a cherry blend tobacco, this stuff made me a believer. It really tastes like Cherry, it is not over powering, not cloyingly sweet, just the right amount of casing. I do dedicate a few of my Willmer's group 5-6 to this blend and enjoy it after a big meal like I would enjoy an aperitif. The room note is also excellent as my kids don't complain about it in anyway. I also don't get any type of dry mouth from this stuff.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I truly pity you guys who have a reaction to reds. Eating a piece of pumpkin bread topped with a stewed prune and one grind's worth of pepper may approximate the flavor of Anniversary Kake without actually smoking any reds

futureman

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2011
Ohio (Displaced Central Texan)
I truly pity you guys who have a reaction to reds. Eating a piece of pumpkin bread topped with a stewed prune and one grind's worth of pepper may approximate the flavor of Anniversary Kake without actually smoking any reds
It turns out that wide bowls complement Anni-Kake and make it more than tolerable for me. This is good news, indeed. Marlin Flake? No dice. So long as reds are a supportive player and not the main ingredient, I'm fine. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.