PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Peter - CCB

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2019
Santa Barbara, CA
www.etsy.com
I have neodymium magnets attached under my patio table. I fill old tins with cleaners, matches, filters and pipe tools stick to em easy. I have an extra to keep a tin on for the day. It keeps the table clear, family never notices of messes with my things and never need to go inside for anything. :) it’s not laziness. It’s inventive... :)

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
That’s a really nice looking setup....

I sometimes think Lazy is some conjured up Western Word, because I have been places outside of the West, where people simply take things at a different stride, where other countries would call lazy, they just say different...

You’re not Lazy!

A lot of the world seems to think, that if don’t work hard, you’re lazy.

I say; Work Smart Not Hard! :)

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
yeah work is over rated. The only problem with lazy is if you're making someone else carry your weight. Like if you are in a relationship and you won't get a job because they make enough money but they don't feel good about taking care of you. Or if you injure yourself because in some way like having a no good terrible life because you can't be bothered to try.

Reactions: kurtbob
Jan 27, 2020
Made a few mods to my back porch by the fire chair. Now I don’t have to keep getting up to go in the house for another pipe and or tobacco, even added a light for night ops! So.....am I lazy or what?View attachment 49303View attachment 49304View attachment 49305View attachment 49306

Damn, that looks so cozy. Nothing like slowing getting drunk outside in a chair as it gets dark with a half eaten pizza by your feet and a rotation of pipes and tobacco by your side.

Anyway to put it all on wheels in case you need to run out for supplies?