PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajangan

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 14, 2018
Edmonton, AB
We have signs that say no parking - seasonal. We park there all the time until they warn us to move, but sometimes we must rely on intuition as to when they are going to clear the snow piles and wilfully change our parking locations to permit snow removal. It is like ducks knowing when they need to up and move to Mexico. Nobody complains. It's just the cycle of life.

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Overhere some streets have one or two parking spots blocked off on trashcollection weeks, mostly because the turns are a bit to tight for the garbage truck to collect them at every house or they are a dead end.
Well at least this one can't get political.
We can make every topic political, those dumbasses in city hall trying to control where I park my car, they don't think I can think for myself. See what I did there?

rajangan

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 14, 2018
Edmonton, AB
Overhere some streets have one or two parking spots blocked off on trashcollection weeks, mostly because the turns are a bit to tight for the garbage truck to collect them at every house or they are a dead end.

We can make every topic political, those dumbasses in city hall trying to control where I park my car, they don't think I can think for myself. See what I did there?
It's all to keep up the illusion that the world is round so they can maintain their Marxist environmentalist doctrine. Really, though if the world was round they could just go around your parked car.

Status
Not open for further replies.