PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2021
Chicago IL
Greetings

Clinical psychologist (in-training), churchman, hardcore punk, hailing from Chicago.

Started pipe smoking in May of this year after being introduced to the hobby by some fellow churchmen, was an avid cigar smoker prior. This forum has been and endless trove of information and entertainment from my entree. In truth, I thought I'd be just fine lurking about indefinitely, but i have a tin I can't stomach so I wanted to post it on the giveaway/trade board. Figured I'd intro myself beforehand.

Favorite blends:

Haunted Bookshop
Plum Pudding
10 Russians
Cross-eyed Cricket
Purple Cow
Escudo NDL

Happy to be here and a heartfelt thank you for the guidance and information thus far.

Nicholas

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A clinical psychologist in training, churchman, hard core punk ... that is SO CHICAGO. I grew up in Chicagoland. John Prine grew up in Maywood near Brookfield Zoo and the harness racing track. Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. Forums is not quite like anything else online.

Sep 16, 2021
Chicago IL
Also an old punker, still living in the northwest side of the city. Closer to needing a psychologist than training to become one.

There's an active and fantastic local club, whose next meeting is Saturday September 25th at Arlington Pipe and Cigar.
I’m in Jefferson Park. That sounds like something to check out!

Status
Not open for further replies.