PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
The title pretty much says it all.
Delta has an annual garage sale and I scored this galley trolley. I had been wanting one for a long time, and it took a few years to find one that was in great condition (most are all beat up and dented). My gal was getting annoyed with pipes laying all over place and she had the idea to use a galley trolley. I am very pleased. Now I can wheel my pipes around the man cave and the top surface serves as a polishing station so I can clean my pipes while watching TV. Currently, there are 107 pipes on board, but it could hold triple that amount if needed. And it tucks away into the closet when not in use.
OrfJHhd.jpg

NV28H8A.jpg

rDkTpRQ.jpg

25YOC4X.jpg

ic1JKcc.jpg

bluto

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 24, 2018
That sucker is gonna be noisy if I try rolling down the street

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I'd be a bit concerned about air circulation, though.

It opens on both sides to air out. And the doors magnetically close flush to the side of the trolley when open.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
For what it's worth, my old system was a Bisley file cabinet (x2). You would be amazed at how many pipes you can hold in these units. I was able to get 50 standard sized pipes in each cabinet.
2SAfG44.jpg

EzJyKmt.jpg

65ChiH3.jpg

eggrollpiper

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2018
Wow, npod, u always have the coolest stuff. You know I was finally over not sticking through organic chemistry until I saw that..

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I set my pipes out for a few days after smoking and before putting them away. This, I am not overtly concerned with ventilation. However, the Bsey was lacking in ventilation.

homewaters

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 16, 2014
Great idea, thanks for sharing. Btw, I always enjoy the quality of your pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.