PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

tombraider

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 21, 2013
I occasionally smoke in my jeep (with the top on). Sometimes it smells good other times stale. Basically, I'm looking for an air freshener to cover the smoke. Any brands, fragrances better than others?

yaddy306

Lifer
Aug 7, 2013
Regina, Canada
Harris and others swear by Ozium. Apparently you can find it in the auto department of WalMart (in the States, at least, because I can't find it in Canada).

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
I use the Fabreeze vent clips. My girl said my truck was smelling to much like truck, whatever the hell that means, and so I added a vent clip and she's said it smelled way better now.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
I've got one of these in my car ... and it works very well.
In the interest of full disclosure, there are those in this forum who've cautioned against the use of a devise such as this one, saying that it poses potential health concerns ... all I know is that I've been using it for about 9 or 10 years and it has worked extremely well ... to my knowledge, have experienced no adverse effects ..
63712334.jpg

The Csonka Automotive model is the most efficient and effective product for odor elimination in cars, campers, RVs, boats and all other locations that have access to a standard 12 volt DC outlet. It is wonderful for elimination of odors from all sources including: smoke, pets, chemicals and much more. The Automotive model's ozone output is more than adequate because when it's switched 'ON', it will stay on continuously as long as there is power to the outlet. Its sleek style and easy to use design will surely be a source of relief in times of need.The Automotive model is available in a satin black to compliment almost every d cor. It is compact in size, roughly 3' wide x 4-1/2'deep x less than 2' tall. Like all other Csonka AirCare Purifier Smoker Cloaker models, the Automotive unit is virtually silent in operation. No dissatisfied customers means no returned products, 100% guaranteed! So try an Automotive model, or any other Csonka model today . . . and be prepared to fall in love with Csonka!

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Yeah I'd say that you don't want to breath in ozone - but if its on in the car when you're not in - that's fine... and the quantity of ozone that this puts out may be minimal compared to an ozone machine that you'd put in your house.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
pylorns said:

"... if its on in the car when

you're not in - that's fine."
Actually, if it's on in the car and I'm not there, it's not fine ... since it runs only when the car is on, that'd be an indication someone else is driving my car ... and, since MrsS cannot drive the car, that someone else is a stranger who's stolen my car ... not fine at all ... LOL

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Ozium, takes all smells out. What I do is turn the AC on, Max/inside mode, spray it in the car & shut the doors & let it run for 5 minutes (I just said that because I never timed it), that way it runs throughout the system.

johnnyiii

Can't Leave
Nov 30, 2013
hertford nc
After smoking cigarets in my truck for ever the pipe tobacco is my air freshener. I otherWise kept a spray bottle of frabreze under the seat.(started before clips) it kills both cigarette and dog. for the house I highly recomend those white smokers candles with the green dot in the center

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
As yaddy306 stated I am a big proponent of Ozium. If you cannot find it at a Walmart, I have used Ebay to buy mine at times.
Here is a listing from ebay for the Original Scent one that I use. The price is not great as I pay 4.99 a can at Walmart, but if you keep shopping, you can probably find it for close to the 4.99 price per can.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-PACK-OZIUM-ORIGINAL-SCENT-AIR-SANITIZER-FRESHENER-3-5-OZ-/111184077088?pt=Home_Fragrances&hash=item19e3166120

Status
Not open for further replies.