PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomatamot

Part of the Furniture Now
May 26, 2020
EU
At the age of 73 a pipe smoker, with as hobbies: listen to Jazz on vinyl, tweaking my sound system and watching Rugby Union from all over the world.
The tobacco I smoke for the most is Latakia-blended.
But for this moment I smoke Taylor`s BENDIGO ,that's an Irish plug I bought 40 years ago on one of my fishing trip`s to Ireland.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina, U.S. My brother-in-law has dual citizenship and grew up in Rotterdam, and currently teaches Dutch culture classes and language classes for Dutch nationals and their kids in the Chicago area. My sister, visiting Rotterdam with him, managed to get a 14" clay pipe back to the U.S. and shipped to me, without it breaking! My late wife and I visited Amsterdam and some surrounding cities in 2000. We got there just in time for the herring season.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Glad to have you aboard.

Just watched a program putting wind turbines offshore. Hope you are getting electricity cheaper than tobacco!

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina, U.S. My brother-in-law has dual citizenship and grew up in Rotterdam, and currently teaches Dutch culture classes and language classes for Dutch nationals and their kids in the Chicago area. My sister, visiting Rotterdam with him, managed to get a 14" clay pipe back to the U.S. and shipped to me, without it breaking! My late wife and I visited Amsterdam and some surrounding cities in 2000. We got there just in time for the herring season.
@mso489 was blazin!!!!! ?

welcome aboard toma!

Status
Not open for further replies.