PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Just got a lovely box with several pounds of bulk tobacco and a pound and a half of tinned tobacco from Smokingpipes.com.

What a fantastic job they did with packaging the order. 8 ounces of Sutliff flakes in pristine unbroken condition, every tin individually wrapped in stout brown paper, the bulk blends in tidy sealed bags with padding around them. Absolutely brilliant job.

It’s a real pleasure to get a well organized parcel that demonstrates the vendors are proud of their products and customer satisfaction clearly matters.

I have gotten so tired of receiving dog shit packages from other vendors that are crushed, mangled and destroyed full of dented tins, broken or popped bags, what used to be flakes (theoretically - it might have been cube cut, ribbon or flipping puréed for all I can see), etc,

Well done chaps, well done!

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Great to hear! I wish you many more of the same. It's a refreshing change from how things usually get packed and shipped these days. Not to mention those who are handling the package during transit, and their penchant for playing basketball with it (or so it would seem).

I have a SP package arriving at the end of the week, so you've gotten my hopes up, my friend!

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Actual photo of the smokingpipes packaging department:

1512558668-maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.