New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey
These graphs and others simply show the rate of disease & death from the disease; vs. year of introduction of the vaccine that supposedly "eliminated" the disease. It is actual historical data that confuses many who believe.
At least to me, a genuine vaccine should prevent you from getting ill. So when you post a graph of vaccinations against deaths, it’s telling a story the graph maker wanted.

As vaccination rates go up, infections rates should go down as depicted in my posted graph. The goal of a measles vaccinations isn’t to prevent death, it’s to prevent infection, period which makes your posted graph exist for a different context.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
For me the closest thing to a bottom line to this whole tiresome vaccine debate (and I don't mean tiresome just here, but in society as a whole) is this:

There is voluminous evidence and testimony of the now millions of cases of vaccine related injuries and deaths over the years. Now for the "pro vaccine" crowd, I know you dismiss all of this out of hand because it's not "official" info from officially sanctioned sources. Which is perfectly fine with me...it's why I won't bother posting any of it here, and I personally couldn't care less what you believe about it.

Go ahead and get your shots...get one for lunch every day for all I care. Just leave me and everyone else who doesn't want them the fuck alone.