PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mike

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 11, 2019
Pennsylvania
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) - Bob

With everything that's going on right now, it's probably safe to say attacking online tobacco sales will be put on hold for awhile. I think any legislation that hurts any kind of business after this economic catastrophi will be quickly junked. At least that's what I think, I totally could be wrong. My thoughts go out to everyone in this difficult time, especially all you business owners. Keep a stiff upper lip everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) - Bob

With everything that's going on right now, it's probably safe to say attacking online tobacco sales will be put on hold for awhile. I think any legislation that hurts any kind of business after this economic catastrophi will be quickly junked. At least that's what I think, I totally could be wrong. My thoughts go out to everyone in this difficult time, especially all you business owners. Keep a stiff upper lip everyone.
you might be wrong but that really makes sense.

augiebd

Lifer
Jul 6, 2019
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
We just need some research that pipe smokers have a resistance to Covid-19. We’ll probably need to identify specific blends that are effective for the research to be legitimate. Then there is the question of delivery system, bent, straight, smooth, rusticated, briar, meerschaum...there are a lot of factors. A lot of research to be done, to the pipes. Science waits for no-one!

Reactions: Mr.Mike

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Maybe... or it could make it even easier for them to slip regulations into a critical spending bill now. I say still expect the worse so you're prepared because it's a matter of when not if.
This. They've been trying to sneak in all kinds of unrelated, collectivist, dictatorial (at least in Canada) shit in the 'relief' bills. The WHO hasn't lost a beat in their war on tobacco either. Keep cellaring.

We just need some research that pipe smokers have a resistance to Covid-19. We’ll probably need to identify specific blends that are effective for the research to be legitimate. Then there is the question of delivery system, bent, straight, smooth, rusticated, briar, meerschaum...there are a lot of factors. A lot of research to be done, to the pipes. Science waits for no-one!
They'd sweep it under the carpet even if it were done. Again, the WHO won't be challenged on their jihad against what they've defined the 'world tobacco disease '.

Status
Not open for further replies.