PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vespertillio

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2012
All,
You may have seen Sparrowhawks post about receiving a plaque form Missouri Meerschaum that they accidentally put in with his order. As he didn't need it, he offered it up to the forum. I happened to have an old Diplomat 5th Ave. that I had received in a bulk purchase that I had been wanting to fix and happened to had placed my order for a new stem when he offered it up.

As luck would have it, both arrived within a day of each other and I think the two were made for each other.

I just wanted to than Sparrowhawk for sending me this. I would definitely like to reciprocate in some fashion. I have a pretty miniscule cellar, but if you throw me a blend or two that you like, I would like to send some to you. Thanks again for your generosity. It's one of the reason why folks on this forum are so great. Cheers to Sparrowhawk and all and best wishes for a great Thanksgiving week to all.
Fred

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
That is a spectacular display, Fred. I'm glad it's gone to such use. No need to reimburse me; just pay it forward, as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.