PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanse

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2016
I stroke up a deal with a forum member(shall not be named unless he expresses desire) a while back, for him to send me some samples in return for a tin I'd send him.
I ended up with more than I bargained for, there is quite clearly a bit more than a tins worth there.

One of the most exciting sample packs I've received, although I am dealing with the state of not knowing where to start right now.
1v_JXWGa.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great! I can't read most of the baggies. Could you list some of the samples he sent? That was most generous, and a tremendous way to try a wide variety of blends without having to order an ounce of each from a retailer. Some of my favorite blends were sent to me with samples by Forums members. My first taste of Semois...ah!

kanse

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2016
That's how I got my Semois as well, and Penzance/Stonehaven too.
I shall list them here then
1. CD Sansepolcro

2. Sillem's Commodore Flake

3. Mcclelland Yenidje Supreme

4. Pease Jackknife Plug

5. Pease Gaslight

6. Pease Quiet Nights

7. JustForHim Shortcut To Mushrooms

8. SPC Mississippi River

9. Peterson University Flake

10. Mac Baren Latakia Flake

11. Savinelli Doblone Doro

12. Mcclelland WIlderness
I tried out the Sansepolcro and Commodore already.

Sansepolcro left me curious for another bowl, I am not sure what to think of it now.

Commodore Flake is quite amazing, it tastes and smells of chocolate, has the right amount nicotine and won't burn too hot or bite. The fact that I could not feel any extra Black Cavendish or Latakia is quite curious. In fact I could not tell apart any single leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.