PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man o' Beard

Lurker
Aug 25, 2020
California / Illinois
Today was a day. I failed to get any sleep last night, and when morning came I got a call from my mother saying my uncle, who I had been meaning to write a letter for awhile, had died and I hadn't gotten to see him for around eight years. I was out of milk so I had cold dry cereal for breakfast. And when I got back to my room after lunch, I bashed my head on the door frame while trying to bring in some packages. The saving graces of the day were good friends, good coffee, and good tobacco. (The boxes were premium coffee beans and plum pudding tobacco.)

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
Today was a day. I failed to get any sleep last night, and when morning came I got a call from my mother saying my uncle, who I had been meaning to write a letter for awhile, had died and I hadn't gotten to see him for around eight years. I was out of milk so I had cold dry cereal for breakfast. And when I got back to my room after lunch, I bashed my head on the door frame while trying to bring in some packages. The saving graces of the day were good friends, good coffee, and good tobacco. (The boxes were premium coffee beans and plum pudding tobacco.)
Sorry about your uncle. The other stuff is just shit that happens and can be laughed at in a day or two. It actually got me smiling, as I had something along those lines happen to me a few days ago.

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
Some days you just feel like rolling over in bed and telling the world to piss off. Those days are few and far between but they do happen. My condolences to your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.