PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
So here is the idea we all create a story. I will start with a small paragraph or sentence. All members can participate by continuing the story a little at a time. Till it ends(if ever).

Jim woke up and stumbled into the kitchen to start the coffee pot. Good thing he set it up the night before.
“Damn where did I leave my matches?” He sad to himself. He was itching to stuff his pipe and get that morning nic fix to finish waking up with his coffee. He checked the desk, kitchen table, and nightstand, but nothing. Blinking his eyes and rubbing his face he checked his jeans from the night before.
“ There you are, time for my morning ritual he said aloud.” Hit golden retriever, Bastion, sat watching in amusement.
“Don’t look at me like that, you know I haven’t fully woken up till I have had my caffeine and nicotine. What do you want to do today? Park, walk, ride around in the car?” Bastion sat there wagging his tail.
Just then the phone rang.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
"Hello"
"Sorry, you must have the wrong number"

Bastion starts dancing around in circles by the front door as if he hears someone on the porch. Jim opens the front door and finds a large box from Smoking Pipes as the UPS truck pulls away. Jim sets the box on the kitchen table and rips it open to find...

Last edited:

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Also in the box is his coveted Esoterica Pembroke, a tin of Esoterica and to bed, a tin of Mac Barren 7 seas gold Jim wanted to try, and Some H&H Balkan Blend.
"Which one should I try first Bastion?" Jim asked his loyal companion.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Bastion thinks “I can understand him, why can’t he understand me?” And while Jim is on the phone Bastion goes outside and notices that the moon is full, then something strange begins to happen...

rogers

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 9, 2012
...have a cigar with this strong cup o joe." Jim opened his humidor and fumbled around for that special stogie, a ....

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
...Phillies Blunt his nephew had lost in the couch cushions a few weeks back. Thinking twice, he opted for a pipe, instead. He filled his gleaming, white Kaywoodie briar with.....

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
On the way to town he lost control of his ten speed and ended up with severe road rash and several missing teeth. Someone witnessed the crash and....

• Haha
Reactions: rogers and scloyd

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Jaytex wrote: ...stole his Kaywoodie, the filthy animal. Jim found a stick to use as a cane and hobbled to the first....

B&M to get a corn cob pipe (which now fit nicely between his missing teeth) and then...

peregrinus

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Pacific Northwest
he hitched up his Can’t Bust Ums and retrieved a match from the dusty overalls. Flicking the match to life, he absently lit the cob while gazing through the thick blue cloud of tobacco smoke at the fast approaching....

Reactions: rogers
Status
Not open for further replies.