PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2011
Hello gentlemen, I hope this finds you well. Sitting on the back deck of the yacht I work on. Smoking my third bowl of Magnum Opus. I have watched the sun set, shared a bowl with a published temporal physicist, listening to his anecdotes of partying with Paul McCartney, shared a corona with a warm hearted crew crew mate I have worked the last 5 years with, and watched 2 hours of ESPN. during this I enjoyed half a bottle of crown royal. I feel about as lucky as a man can feel. Just wanted to share it and wish that all you nice fellows out there are having a good night too. Cheers to the lovely bunch that makes up the membership of pipes magazine! Long may this meeting place continue!

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Rock on bro...sounds awesome! Sounds like you've pretty much got it made...and if you want to elaborate on the McCartney anecdotes, that would be interesting. :puffy:

jlee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2011
Denver
"...half a bottle of crown royal."
Let us know if you have these same sentiments in the morning. Lord knows I've changed my mind from evening to morning after a half bottle of this or that...
Either way - enjoy the night and I hope the morning finds you just as well!

stacen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2011
J Lee, you are a bit of prophet... up now getting the boat ready for a passage and, as you predicted, experiencing some pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.