PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmadothman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2016
Egypt
One of the oldest and rarest pipes I have is this Pierre Morel #483 I found in my late father closet. It's handmade by Pierre Morel Sr. Probably late 70s early 80s. It's stem was cracked. So I had to saw it and sand it. Then had to clean its stinger with alcohol and vinegar. And now she smokes beautifully
ZAZuELL.jpg

y2M2CBd.jpg

bKYgybj.jpg

And as you can see here is Morel's signature

0KrdfRm.jpg

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
What a wonderful memento from your father's past! How marvelous it must be to connect with him through a pipe he had enjoyed many times. Wishing you many happy thoughts and remembrances. :clap:

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
You're lucky, my father did smoke a pipe when I was a kid, but he tossed them all before I was in middle school. I would love to have one of his pipes today.

ahmadothman

Apr 26, 2016
Egypt
What a wonderful memento from your father's past! How marvelous it must be to connect with him through a pipe he had enjoyed many times. Wishing you many happy thoughts and remembrances. :clap:
Thanks, mate.. that's quite nice of you

ahmadothman

Apr 26, 2016
Egypt
You're lucky, my father did smoke a pipe when I was a kid, but he tossed them all before I was in middle school. I would love to have one of his pipes today.
Yeah, I hear you.. Maybe if you can get a replica of one of them, it'd be a bit nice to you.. do you recall what pipes did he have?

Status
Not open for further replies.