PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
I mixed these 2:1 Grousemoor to Top Black Cherry. It produced a complimentary and smooth smoke...sorta a herbal lemon cherry. Worth a try for those that like the Lakeland approach but not Grandma's perfume.

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I like these GH and SG blends. However, I think that I would rather drink a bottle of ‘Grandma’s perfume’ than mix lemon and cherry. :)

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
I popped a tin of Grousemoor and smoked 3-4 bowls. It felt very weird and didn't resemble tobacco at all. I jarred the rest. Maybe I'll try it again some day, maybe not. I did not care for it.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Workman, my current jar is 3 yrs old and had been sitting quietly at the back of my cellar. It is darker and more earthy now. It is one of the few Lakelands that appeals to me.

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I know that I have finicky tastes but, I’ll pass on putting fruits (other than lemons) in my lemonade. I don’t want lemons in my cherry drinks either :)

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Well seeings as I have both of these blends in open jars, I decided to try it. I thought it was rather nice, although I prefer the Grousemoor as is, the mixture wasn't bad at all. I've always liked GH TBC for a cherry tobacco as it doesn't hit you over the head with strong cherry flavor. Might have to give it a go again soon. Thanks for the tip!

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Orley, I agree that Grousemoor is perfect s it is but to shake up things and give my palate a break from Latakia, I like to experiment.
Another good combo is Rattray's Exotic Orange and Grousemoor in a 3:1 mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.