PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyle b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2019
Northern rivers nsw Australia
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) - Bob

Hey , merry Christmas to all from the great south land , is Christmas eve here now and am a little excited he he . I know that along with my 2 girls ( 5 and 7 ) beautiful smiles i will be getting 2 new pipes from them and cant wait , only know cause i picked and bought them as a gift from them to me , a hilson unicorn and a mastro de paja, Is anyone else excitedly expecting a little sumthing they may know is comeing .

Last edited by a moderator:

Smoking In The Fast Lane

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2019
California
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) - Bob

Hey , merry Christmas to all from the great south land , is Christmas eve here now and am a little excited he he . I know that along with my 2 girls ( 5 and 7 ) beautiful smiles i will be getting 2 new pipes from them and cant wait , only know cause i picked and bought them as a gift from them to me , a hilson unicorn and a mastro de paja, Is anyone else excitedly expecting a little sumthing they may know is comeing .
I did something similar... I got myself a new Savinelli Punto Oro, but already opened it to bring to the pipe club meetup yesterday. Make sure to post some pics of the new hardware when you have them opened.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Bought myself a little slight bend Moretti Morta pot/prince with a silver band.
$_57.JPG

burleyboy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Europe
A new pipe from smokingpipes will probably arrive today according to the parcel tracking. This was not planned, but I guess, it applies here, that I‘ll have a new pipe for Christmas.

By the way, merry Christmas to you all and congrats on your new acquisitions!

Last edited:

DavidT

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2019
Iowa
Status
Not open for further replies.