PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
The Peterson pub pipe https://www.facebook.com/laudisidistributiongroup/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARAqa7FQvma-r1ooBrI8Pehjt1HnPVHxGNzDbumrk142kA157Jw6YSFGmUgt-B_ox2HVDXVvFKToW-II

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
18mrvs5i9x4pkjpg.jpg

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Oh, OK. Years ago I got an account simply because our son urged us to get on it to see grandkid photos. There are now a few Facebook groups I like to follow, pipe and bird watching-oriented.

brooklynpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2018
Just to save everyone clicking the link - it's a very bent pipe. Too much bend for me.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Oh, OK. Years ago I got an account simply because our son urged us to get on it to see grandkid photos. There are now a few Facebook groups I like to follow, pipe and bird watching-oriented.
I love Peterson as a company categorically. Their best output is excellent, and their attitude/approach/etc. to business and tradition is noteworthy. Good people doing their best at all times.
I loathe Facebook and its "you are the product" competitors & clones because they are the absolute polar opposite of Peterson in every possible way. Deliberately designed (at considerable expense and trouble) to be addictive---as in, literally, biologically so---and they show themselves to be ethically and morally bankrupt at every turn. Societal cancer.
I hope Pete's new model gets covered somewhere else. Love to see it, the me. :D

Reactions: briarfoxx

timelord

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
Thanks for posting the picture Anthony - I don't 'do' facebook - I rather like the look of this one.

Jan 8, 2013
I don't 'do' facebook
You're not missing anything. With many in the Facebook world, there are those who think they are the know all be all of all things -insert whatever the topic of discussion is here- whether they are right or wrong. I'm currently having an argument with a guy (who from his profile photo can't be a day over 20) on what a pipe shape should be classified as because obviously he's the know all be all of all things -pipe shape-.
Edit to add: I should ask him what the shape of the probably one pipe he has is.... :mrgreen:

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
It's attractive to me as I like deeply bent pipes, 3/4+ bent In fact, seems like my preference now is for 2 polar opposites, either straight or deeply bent pipes. I have the Peterson Founder's Edition of a similar bend and 3 of my 4 Peterson deluxe system pipes are 3/4 bent.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I like it. I think. Not a very well-lit photo if you are looking to sell pipes.
As for Facebook: It makes me appreciate this site that much more.

Jan 8, 2013
As for Facebook: It makes me appreciate this site that much more.
It's not all bad, but there is indeed an awful lot more stupidity within the Facebook pipe groups than what we get on the forum. And of course, on this site, we don't have a bunch of photos of grossly overweight shirtless men with a pipe stuck in their mouth.... I'm still not sure if they're just too lazy to put on a shirt or if they're trying to impress someone with their man boobs. We're definitely a bit more classy here in many ways.
Edit to add:
I like it. I think. Not a very well-lit photo if you are looking to sell pipes.

Here's a better lit photo

From Laudisi.com

PupPipesPeterson.1300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.