PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardonBoards

Lurker
Jan 12, 2021
Cleveland, OH
Hello All!

I figured that since I was in and out of the many insightful forum posts for the past few months that I would finally join myself! I am from Ohio and had my first smoke in college in 2015 just before graduating. I ended up getting a few more things and just didn't keep up with it. Ended up selling all my stuff. Wish I would have gotten into smoking then and been there for the McClelland rush. But, fast forward to June of this year when I decided to try it all again. It's been a learning process and I'm not regularly smoking, but hope to make it part of my routine and get good enough to read at the same time.

I have learned that I go all in on my hobbies. I have probably 6-7 cobs and 12-15 briar pipes and 1 falcon. I have over 150 different blends in my cellar that I look forward to trying in order to find what my favorites are to stock deep. I am also a big RPG player and board gamer, so always interested in those topics too.

Just recently graduated with my Masters of Divinity. I hope to train pastors overseas someday. There is a rather large reformed pipe smoking community.

Look forward to the many conversations,
Matt "BeardonBoards"

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Lesson learned: Don't sell your stuff. I quit the pipe in solidarity with my late wife quitting a heavy cigarette habit, but I stowed my five or six pipes and still have the first one I ever bought, a bent smooth pot shape from Tinderbox, a St. Ives house pipe probably by Chacom. Started back years later. Welcome aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.