PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks guys. I just got a notice yesterday the pipe is on the way. It took Paul some extra time to make my vulcanite stem which I am pleased to say he only charged me a nominal fee for doing so.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Just last night, I bought cigrmaster's Larrysson pipe's much paler brother!
8Y4A0499_1296x.jpg

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
Beautiful dublins with really defined, gnarly ring grain! Enjoy those flake smokers. It will be interesting to watch that pale brother colour as you smoke it :puffy:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Craig, cool man. That Dublin is beautiful. I know you are going to love smoking it. Mine came in just half an hour ago so I put down the pipe I was smoking and loaded up my new pipe. It is smoking brilliantly, cool and dry and it is very comfortable to clench.
Before I lit up I put a fluffy pipe cleaner through and it went to the bottom like butter.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Not sure what pipes Paul is bringing to Chicago, but I understand he's bringing his son, who's showing his new Paulsson line.
Can't wait to have that Dublin in hand! Great to hear yours is smoking well out of the gate, cigrmaster. I hope the mail from England is faster than the mail to Ireland. I mailed a 1980s Peterson 337S supreme to Sallynoggin to be fitted with a stem with a draft that's bigger than a coffee stirrer, unlike the original. It's been two weeks and no updates to tracking in 12 days. Glad I bought the insurance.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
craig, that sucks having something lost in the system, I hope it gets squared away soon. That is pretty cool that Paul's son is also a pipe maker, I hope he does well at the show.

tozert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 26, 2017
Cornwall
I would say that Isaac (Paul's son) would be classed as a budding pipe maker. He still needs a little of my help with the shaping, but I thought he was far enough along to merit his own stamp. He also does a lot of the staining on my own pipes. The amazing thing? Isaac is twelve years old (and the same size as me). It would be safe to say he is the youngest budding pipe maker anywhere. We will both have plenty of pipes to display at the Chicago show.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Paul, a 12 year old pipe maker is pretty cool. I wish him all the best in Chicago. I am sure he will develop into a world class pipe maker sooner rather than later with your tutelage.

Status
Not open for further replies.