PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

finnian3

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 12, 2015
Illinois
As a new year trudges on, I can't help but think that the fates are aligned against me and are keeping me from my pipe.
A happy wife is supposed to equate to a happy life, and so there is no smoking in the house. The temp outside is below zero and so smoking outdoors is none too appealing. My garage is has a propane heater but it has been so cold of late, it just can't warm the space enough. Covid has limited many lounges but my local shop is still open with limited seating. In brief, it seems as if nature is conspiring to limit my pipe time.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
As a new year trudges on, I can't help but think that the fates are aligned against me and are keeping me from my pipe.
A happy wife is supposed to equate to a happy life, and so there is no smoking in the house. The temp outside is below zero and so smoking outdoors is none too appealing. My garage is has a propane heater but it has been so cold of late, it just can't warm the space enough. Covid has limited many lounges but my local shop is still open with limited seating. In brief, it seems as if nature is conspiring to limit my pipe time.
Make a pipe room with ventilation?

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Didn’t you do that? Wasn’t it confiscated by eminent domain? :LOL:
Haha, yes, and yes. My wife decided we needed to store her grandmother's antique chair in there and that it should not smell like pipe smoke. The chair has been enjoying my shack for the past 10 months.

One day you feel like you're important. The next you are outranked by an inanimate object.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
Here are the steps:

1. Smoke the stankinest blend you can find, inside.. DO NOT APOLOGIZE, just put it out when she complains. (the fallout will be messy).. repeat this step until she threatens you in some way.

2. Smoke Molto Dolce, This time apologize when she complains.. (repeat this step as needed) Tell her how you don't even like this one. Explain that you are smoking it for her benefit. If she loves you, this should draw a compromise from her..

3. Smoke anything you'd like and call it Molto Dolce..

4. Victory..

• Haha
Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.