PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

milk

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2022
Japan
I’ve had a cold for three weeks. I got it from my kids maybe. It came, got better, and got worse again. The first time it got better I smoked my pipe. I don’t think it caused me to get worse again actually. Maybe it’s work or stress or maybe I just caught a second cold by attending my kid’s school event. Have you had this happen? I’m 54 and I’ve definitely found that things move through me more slowly now but this is really frustrating. Anyway, I guess I’m just wondering if anyone else has experienced this: no fever. Fairly mild Sx. No headache. Just a head cold and sore throat and cough. I’m tearing my hair out.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Could be the Coronavirus. I had it with zero symptoms bit some experience it as a mild cold.

Reactions: milk

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
Almost three weeks ago I caught a cold from my son (he's in 2nd Grade, germ central) and just as I started to feel better caught the covids. I feel 90% better now though, still tired and sinuses stuffed up but functional.

milk

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2022
Japan
Almost three weeks ago I caught a cold from my son (he's in 2nd Grade, germ central) and just as I started to feel better caught the covids. I feel 90% better now though, still tired and sinuses stuffed up but functional.
Ah. Maybe I’m in somewhat the same condition. Its not too severe and I don’t know if going to a doc will help anything. We’ve been vaccinated as much as has been available. What else can be done?