Status
Not open for further replies.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
Say g’day to all the ol timers for me –

me-avatar-avatar2.jpg

Do you remember Di? I'm sure most of the senior members do.
I have recently been in contact with her by email. See sends her greetings.

She is happily busy with her "fourth & final Chihuahua puppy".
If you remember, she smoked not so much for pleasure, but to satisfy a nicotine craving, which she is now trying to overcome. So she is not smoking at all now, not even her pipes. For the same reason she has not been on the forum. She thinks, probably rightly, that would be too tempting for her and her "girlie brain will go into overdrive wanting nicotine."
I am happy she is well and I wish her well conquering her nicotine addiction.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
That's good to hear. This definitely is not the place if your trying to put down the pipe or get off nic altogether. It's cool that you were able get an update from her via email. I wish her the best of luck!

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
I was just thinking about her the other day! Thanks for the update Philip. There ate quite a few members from the past that I wish I knew how they were doing.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Hah! Ausilass was a trip. Loved reading her rants and calling people out on their shit.
Sad to hear she's a quitter.
quitter.jpg

:mrgreen:

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Thanks for the update, as I was wondering why we haven't had anymore interesting posts from Aussielass. Wish her well from Docwatson from New England.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
She was usually all fired up whenever she posted..... Can't imagine how she is going thru Nic withdrawals!!!!!!!!!! 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.