PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

riptide

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
So I have not been on this site for a long time every once in a while i will stop by and see whats going on. I am Glad to see a lot of the Drama has Subsided. I have been enjoying the post and reading them in the background. it is hart warming to see all the new members and the great advice that is being given. I hope to be more active on the forum now that life has calmed down. So Hello from a long lost Old timer.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Pleased to meet you and welcome back. I hope we knew folk haven't camped out in your favourite chair.
-- Pat

riptide

Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
thanks for the welcome. as for the drama it may have been from before your time rothnh and not worth dragging up. lets keep it peaceful.

riptide

Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
it seem like every 6 months I make this post. there was a time I was on here every other hour of every day I don't know what happened. part of the problem for me is that I am obsessive ant thing consume my attention for periods of time and others fall to the side until I level out. in the pat year it has been

Pipes

Cigars

Frogs ( dart frogs )

table top war games

Fish

Scotch

Bourbon

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Charles, I don't think I had the pleasure of meeting you on the PM forum. But, glad to see you back and hope you enjoy your stay again.
I'll just slide over and let you have my chair. I love listening to these fellas here. I mean, this is some serious pipes and tobacco knowledge floating in this high octane ether.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Welcome back, and nice to meet you. I hope you become a regular around here again.

riptide

Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
Thanks for the Welcome everybody. I plan on sticking around I don't think it will be an everyday thing for a few weeks I am traveling to Santa Fe new Mexico for and will be there for 3 weeks. But I have my 4 favorite pipes Packed and some Baccy. I hope I have a chance to sit and enjoy a bowl or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.