PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
For the past 5 weeks I've had my arm in a sling.I'm under doctors orders not to use it for anything.I can't even drive my car.After all these years of being the man of the house I've had to depend on my wife to do things for me that I've always done for myself.At times even help me put my clothes on.She's been very kind and loving.She helps me any way she can.Her and my son just gave me money They said that after what I've been through I deserve to buy myself some tobacco.I know that sometimes I get into a little spat with her and I tell myself that I don't really need her.Take it from this old country boy that can change really quick.I wont ever forget how much I really do need her,and how much I love her for being there for me during these hard weeks..I hope that you have the same relationship with your wife....PS..The doctor said that if I drive before he says I can and I cause a wrech I can be sued.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Glad to hear that you are on the mend puffy. That is a good woman you have. Mine has done the same for me when necessary and it shows how strong your relationship is when the girl does the boys jobs.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
They can certainly get on our nerves at times, but a good woman is a godsend. Good health and speedy recovery to all.
Duane

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
We are all blessed to have a good woman at our side. I finally found the right one after two previous tries. I've always told her I don't need a gift for any occasion because God gave me her and that is all I need. I know she could live without me but I know I couldn't live without her.

Status
Not open for further replies.