PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
He is a class act, & I like his old photo of himself in his signature, if my old degenerating mind is correct.

A guy with a lot of true artistic talents from God. Much more than a pipe smoker.

Is a great talent in/was in a business that is no longer appreciated and required because of "Digital Era".

Glad you are doing better Sir.

juptierspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2013
Illinois
Brothers of the briar. It's random acts of kindness like these that are becoming a rarity in society these days. Very heart warming gesture.

Aug 14, 2012
I am more appreciative of all the kindness here than I can possibly express. Just want to let you know that the heart beat is almost back to normal, because of some extraordinary measures I have taken, and you will most likely be stuck with my old self for a while. And I am glad to be stuck with you. God bless you all, and I don't give His blessings to everyone.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Foggy, I'm happy to read your news, and I sure hope you are around here and smoking for a long, long time. You really help make these forums special.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
I am more appreciative of all the kindness here than I can possibly express. Just want to let you know that the heart beat is almost back to normal, because of some extraordinary measures I have taken, and you will most likely be stuck with my old self for a while. And I am glad to be stuck with you. God bless you all, and I don't give His blessings to everyone.
Foggy - that is great news - it must have taken some extraordinary measures for such a turn around!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Great to hear Foggy. Thanks for sharing your news with us. Looking forward to your continuing additions to our community here!
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.