PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
You Sir, know who you are and have my thanks in this dark time!
After a PM exchange, and before all this “shut down” episode, a fellow piper offered some samples of plug tobacco. This is what was in my mail today!
A895C4E3-C139-4A59-8479-3D23857F2ED4.jpeg
When I find the Heinrich's curly block I will reciprocate?
I am taking a bit of a break from the pipe and the drink, as work has been very unforgiving of late, so reviews will be forthcoming as things settle.
Best of health and Blessings to you all!
Chuck

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
You Sir, know who you are and have my thanks in this dark time!
After a PM exchange, and before all this “shut down” episode, a fellow piper offered some samples of plug tobacco. This is what was in my mail today!
View attachment 26584
When I find the Heinrich's curly block I will reciprocate?
I am taking a bit of a break from the pipe and the drink, as work has been very unforgiving of late, so reviews will be forthcoming as things settle.
Best of health and Blessings to you all!
Chuck
Looks like a nice variety of plugs. Hope work slows down enough so you can thoroughly enjoy them.

marlinspike

Can't Leave
Feb 19, 2020
The PNW
That's the thing about pipe smokers in general - so many hobbyists are edgy and competitive about their hobbies, whatever those may be. My mom was into dog showing and breeding, and I've rarely met a more vain, grasping, snarky set of divas in my life, than when I went with her to dog shows as a kid. It was like fashion extravaganzas for ugly people. :oops: I've found most pipers to be people who are generous and easygoing, generous with their knowledge and experience. Not all - some are stingy, malodorous old gits - but most are pretty gracious folks.