PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I long ago bought a 1966 Dunhill LB. The ghost was nasty, definitely Latakia. Instead of using my coffee ground method that works fine, I wanted to try something else. So I loaded the pipe upm with either Cult Blood Red Moon, or Sutliff Molto Dolce. I figured I could easily get rid of an aro ghost with some Dark Virginia's or maybe some Old Dark Fired. So after smoking my aromatics I finally got rid of the ghost today.
I am smoking Blood Red Moon today as it is mothers day and she likes the smell of this one. Her father smoked a pipe. My dad smoked one once in a while along with cigars and cigarettes. Smoking never bothered my mother as she was a smoker along time ago. Anyone remember Lark cigarettes with their charcoal filter? Their commercial had a car going around town yelling show us your Larks. They were actually a good smoke. I always stole her smokes as my dad smoked Kents and they sucked big time.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Camel unfiltered al the way. . .well that and Pall Mall unfiltered. Cigarettes always made me queasy, but that didn't stop me from smoking them off and on for 40 years.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I think the strongest cigarettes are Cuban Partagas non filtered. I had a connection for all kinds of different Cuban cigarettes and the one that could be considered not strong were the filtered Cohiba's. I didn't like those. The RyJ filtered smokes were killer compared to the Cohiba.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon