PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
lol..+1 @ lawrence...nice to know that I'm not the only smart a@@ in this forum! :rofl:

ck12

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2011
does this mean that all those things we said about that happening once in a blue moon will come true??

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
I thought this thread was about:
g6E66.jpg

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
Well, all I can say is that it's a good thing I don't party very often. I was pleased so many of you were able to show up on such short notice. It was great to meet you all in person... That was you behind that big red moustache, wasn't it Lawrence? ... Texas would have been unrepresented if not for the Baron. Thanks for showing up early and helping me get everything set up. ... Tom, how did you manage to get that model boat here? You must have bought an extra airline ticket just for it. I wish Shawn could have managed that. Those boys really did not look happy in that dog carrier. Oh well... better safe than sorry. ... For those of you who couldn't make it, don't worry. We all drank to your health. ... Mrs. Cortez was hilarious. She must have brought along her entire collection of shoes. At least she seemed to be wearing a different pair each time she boarded the boat. I could swear that at one time she was wearing two pairs at once! I hope she didn't break too many heels on the docks. I was only sorry Kevin couldn't make it. We could have had a good shoe contest going. He called to say that he was too busy preparing for the first annual September 31 forum party. I can hardly wait! ... The Smokin Dragon showed up late... Did any of you know that he is a real dragon? Go figure! ... Piipemama, Whimsyt and the Pipe Babes were wild. Sorry I was so clumsy. I'll try to learn some of those dance steps before next time, but you have to remember, my bowsprit really wasn't made for dancing. ... @nsfisher - I see you were able to get Lucy the Parrot down from the mast OK. At least she wasn't there when I woke up this morning. I kept dreaming someone was whistling and singing, "I am so sexy." .... or wait... maybe that was me. ... Anyway, I have to apologize... I must have nodded off before you all left. I hope you made it home safely. ... Seeing what a stress this whole affair was on me, Lawrence assured me that the next Blue Moon party wil be at his house. Thanks, Lawrence. You are a true pal and a shining light among the Pipe Brotherhood. ... See you all next time! Until then, happy puffing! :puffy:

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
I enjoyed the blue moon last night. I went to a party at a friends house and cooked a low country boil out on his deck. The moon was beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.