PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I just got a PM from this guy. It turns out that hoosierpipeguy is my old cigar buddy Mark. He is the reason I am smoking a pipe today. Back in 1997 he bugged the crap out of me to buy a pipe and try some pipe tobacco. He wouldn't let up till I finally relented and I am glad I did.
We have been out of touch for a few years now( pretty sure he went to Leavenworth for importing Cuban cigars). :nana:

But seriously I am glad to be in touch with him again. He has been out of the pipe game for a while and after a couple of hours on the phone with him, it turns out the student has surpassed his teacher and now I am the master and he is my apprentice. I am Yoda and he is Luke.
He is a serious ball buster just like me so give him no quarter and treat him like the bitch that he is. Welcome buddy, I know you will enjoy this place.

brightleaf

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2017
Thanks for letting us who'syourpipeguy. Returning from Cuba to Indiana must be a shock, at least we can legally carry Cuban cigars back in our luggage now. I hope he is sending some your way for bringing him back into the pipe fold.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Oh no, I was hoping to make some friends here. LOL ip It was great to catch up with Harris. I've always enjoyed his humble nature. Thanks for the welcome.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Mark, People need to know what a reserved, quiet, unassuming fellow that you are. Someone who never gets involved in controversial topics or discussions. Just your typical mid western wall flower. :mrgreen:

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Oh Lord, just when I thought Mark was out of my life forever, he returns courtesy Harris... the combination of those two brings back some of my worst nightmares. :wink:

admiral

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2017
Lots of history? Believe me, you have no idea. LOL
:rofl:
Exactly what my best buddy once told to a girl in a bar, answering her saying "You seem to be a naughty boy." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.