PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
A week ago I tried to place an order with 4noggins. Every time I clicked the 'Pay for your order' button I received an error message indicating that the order could not be processed. I did this seven times. Finally I called and spoke with Jeff. He told me that was a glitch they thought they had fixed but was obviously still causing problems. He said to delete all the product and then select each item once more and then to try again to submit the order.
This time it worked. When I checked my credit card statement next day to my dismay, each time I had clicked the 'Pay For My Order' Button, it had charged my card.
I called Jeff again to let him know what had happened and he said, Not to worry, he would reverse all the charges. He did and over the course of the next few days all the charges were credited back. As he said, the card companies take your money in a nanosecond but sometimes it takes a few days for them to reverse the charges.
Thanks again Jeff for your patience and professionalism and great customer support in this incident.
I hope you got the glitch fixed in your system.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Glad you got it sorted out. Mars Cigars was giving me grief recently as the site would crash when proceeding to the shopping cart. A quick call fixed it up.?

Reactions: shikano53 and BROBS

sokrates

Lurker
Mar 28, 2018
4noggins is great. They are my go to tobacco shop these days. Great service and great selection.

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.